POLICIES & FAQ
If you've received your item and found that it doesn't fit your needs, you may return or exchange items if they are:
- In new condition, i.e. clean, no signs of wear, free of dirt, fur, and urine.
- No odors (strong dog smell, smoke, fabric freshener, etc)
- No streaks of slobber or saliva.
- NOT machine washed or dry cleaned.
- folded neatly -- for raincoats, please fasten velcro before shipping.
EXCHANGES: Please print & include the Return/Exchange Form (click button above) in your return package. Please write clearly on the packing slip what you'd like to exchange the item for. Your packing slip will be returned to you with your replacement item. Please allow 1-2 weeks for exchanges.
RETURNS: Please print & include the Return/Exchange Form (click button above) in your return package. If the item is received in acceptable return condition, we will try to process your refund within 3-5 business days of receiving the item. You will be refunded for the item, but not for the original shipping cost.
SHIPPING: Snorf Industries is a very small company and cannot cover free returns on items purchased. Customers must cover their own return shipping costs -- however, for exchanges, Snorf Industries will cover the return shipping cost of your replacement item. For exchanges coming from outside the US, Snorf Industries will cover up to $5.00 of the return shipping costs.
✦ TRACKING ✦
We very highly recommend getting a tracking number for your return so you know it got here safe and sound!
☆☆ FREE RETURN SHIPPING FROM PAYPAL! ☆☆
If you paid with PayPal, you can request for your money back on your return shipping!! Visit this link for more information: PAYPAL FREE RETURNS POLICY
OUR MAILING ADDRESS: It helps us if we know your package is coming -- please drop us a line about it at email@example.com. We'd love to know the reason for your return - it helps us develop better products.
Our return address is:
Dara Moss c/o Snorf Industries
PO Box 2061
Silver Spring, MD 20902
☆ DON'T FORGET TO PRINT & INCLUDE YOUR RETURN FORM! (CLICK BUTTON ABOVE.) ☆
REJECTIONS. If an item is returned and does NOT adhere to the return/exchange criteria list above (i.e. it is not returned in brand new condition), we reserve the right to reject the returned/exchanged item. Customers will then be given two options: receive a 50% refund or pay postage again to have item returned back to the customer.
SIZE LABELS: WHAT DOES F2 OR MEDIUM MEAN ON MY HOODIE?
Before we switched to size numbers, we used a different sizing schematic. For our internal purposes, we used codes like B1 and F2 to tell us which size was which. On our website, F2 would have been listed as Frenchie Medium. Inside a Frenchie Hoodie, the seam label would simply be Medium.
Confusing? Yeah. It was getting confusing for us too.
Here are the sizing equivalents:
SHIPPING ISSUES: WHAT IF I RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM OR A DAMAGED ITEM?
If you have received an item that displays any manufacturing issues or if we accidentally sent you the wrong item, Snorf Industries will cover the cost of returning/exchanging the item. Please contact us immediately for next steps at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: MY TRACKING NUMBER SAYS MY PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED... OR THE TRACKING JUST STOPPED. WHERE IS MY PACKAGE?
International shipping varies by country. Here are some tips:
- If your tracking says the item was delivered, but you don't have it: This probably means it was delivered to your local post office. They are likely holding it until you come in and pay duties on the item. We HIGHLY recommend walking into your local post office to retrieve the package. Some customers who have paid duties over the phone have had packages returned to us in the US.
- If your tracking suddenly stops tracking the package: some countries aren't good about tracking. It's possible that your package is at your local post office, being held until you come in and pay duties. Definitely try calling your local post office before you panic! 9 times out of 10, the package is there waiting for you. Also, shipping outside the US can take 2-4 weeks depending on which country it's traveling to.
- If you don't trust your country's postal system to reliably deliver your item: contact us about using FedEx. While it's more expensive, it's considerably more reliable for international deliveries.
- If your package is returned to the US: you have a couple options. The money on the original shipping is considered lost, unfortunately. Many times when packages are returned to us, it's because the address provided wasn't accurate or because a package sat at your local post office unclaimed for too long. If the item is returned to us, we can a) issue a refund for the order - but not shipping, or b) we can re-ship the item if you cover the cost of new shipping.
WRONG MAILING ADDRESS: I ACCIDENTALLY GAVE YOU THE WRONG MAILING ADDRESS! NOW WHAT?
Unfortunately, there's not much we can do to redirect packages once they've shipped. It's not a feature available through the USPS. We recommend reaching out to the current tenants at that address to track down the package. We cannot replace orders that go missing to a wrong address.
If the package is sent to a non-existent address, they are usually redirected back to us. We'll let you know when we receive it. If you would like it resent, we just ask that you pay for the new shipping cost.
SNORF BREEDS: MY DOG ISN'T A FRENCHIE, PUG, ENGLISH BULLDOG, PIT BULL, OR BOSTON TERRIER. WILL YOUR HOODIES FIT?
While the body of the hoodie might fit other dogs, many other breeds don't have the squat necks that these breeds tend to have. Our hoods are just long enough to cover the short necks of these breeds.
If your dog has short neck, then it may very well fit.
Feel free to email us if you'd like to check measurements: email@example.com.
If you're worried your dog's neck might be too long for our hoodies, see if one of our Bullovers and BatHats will fit! It will provide great coverage, look super adorable, and provide you with some fun mix-and-match options.
PHOTO SUBMISSION: I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES YOU POST OF SNORF DOGS! HOW CAN I SUBMIT A PHOTO?
We LOVE getting photos of your babies in our gear! Please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. On Instagram, tag us on your photo. On Facebook. feel free to post to our page. These are the best ways to submit photos & videos to us!
RETAIL AVAILABILITY: CAN I FIND ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS IN RETAIL STORES?
Not yet! We've had some requests for wholesale, but we're still working scaling production to meet the needs of retailers. If you own a retail business and would like to buy our products wholesale, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Any other questions we haven't covered here?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.